Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hurrah to Winter

My leaving date on Sunday is fast approaching so in addition to getting ready I have been doing my best to make the most of the snow. Ohio pass in the winter gets groomed by the snow mobile association at least once a week, making it a skate skiers dream paradise. In 4 visits I have seen 3 snowmobilers and a dog sled crew. (perfect!)


Today I took my strength endurance intervals onto Ohio Pass, which is entertaining really as the difference in effort between the intervals and recovery rather minimal... you still have to get up the hill. It makes the time pass nicely though and is 1000 times more enjoyable than riding the trainer.
Last Sunday Gale, Brian and I skied at Mill creek, which was fantastic, heaps of snow and great single track touring. Get it while you can!




No comments: