Sunday, July 26, 2009

July

I love July. I think its a huge reason to live in G.U.N.N.I.S.O.N.
July is a little like xmas and birthdays rolled together and better:

1. Its not butt ass cold ( I know bad language on my blog!)

2. Has 4th of July weekend which as we live in the best place on earth in July means we have fun friends to visit and play.
3. Has our wedding anniversary.
4. This year marked a decade in the States for me.
5. The days are warm and long and the nights are comfortable ( I seem to value this)
6. The lake is warm and I love swimming there.


7. The wildfowers in Crested Butte are amazing as is the high country riding.

8. I start to feel fit in July.
#8 has been a bit slower, coming back to Altitude from 6 weeks at sea level bought with it my eustation tube ear problem. So I've been battling a bit w/ fluid in my ear. After 2 weeks of denial and 2 weeks of Sudofed ( that would work when I took it and not after it wore off)I was waking up in the night and nearly at my wits end, but finally this past week I started on Fluonase.. and its making a huge difference, Thanks goodness and I'm loving feeling better.
I don't like all these medications so if anyone has some good natural effective ideas please let me know. I'm up for anything effective.

July has the Tour de France too, so much quality TV. Sad and glad that it finished today. Less TV.. is a good thing. My plan to stretch and strength while the tour was on wasn't always carried out. More like coffee in the morning and falling asleep on the couch at night.
Enjoy
Jenny.

No comments: