Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In 2010

I will:
Laugh, Celebrate, Live , Love
Wear frivolous clothes.

remember to blog more than 5 times a year.

Here is a photo album from our friends Pam and Juan of our trip to Maui and Xterra Worlds 2009/

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=525966557211%3A436866493

Here is a link to my next adventure in 2010. www.transandeschallenge.com Thanks to Rebecca Rusch for inviting me to partner her. Thanks to Trek bikes for supporting my going.

Prior to our adventure to the Andes, I am racing the Colorado snowshoe championships, Jan 16 (never say never) I am lucky enough to be on the red feather snowshoe racing team, www.redfeather.com, and have been using their fantastic snowshoes ( The Vapor and the Race 100) this winter. The Vapor are light and fast to run in, the Race 100's have more float for powder and deep snow.

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to 2010.

No comments: