Friday, December 15, 2006

looking back looking forward

Looking back: In August this year, I visited home - which was great as it had been 3 1/2 years... so good I got all teary at a tshirt in the international departure stores. Kiwi girl: knows where she's from, where she's been, where she's going. I would have bought it if it wasn't extremely overpriced at $60. Plus in all truth I'm not so much a girl anymore. Oh well...

Then my dad came out to visit with us for 5 weeks... and Brians parents joined for a few weeks of that time. Dad was all over the pictures... here's a few of my fav's.

My best friend Tania and her son Louie.




My sis Rachael, Nana and I in Greymouth.

Rachael's side of her garage.


Tony's side!:




My Mum and her husband Bob. Tauranga bay, NZ. We'd just been to the best cafe. The bayhouse.




Dad's debut snowshoe in Splains Gulch, CB.


Looking forward. Bri and I are going out to NZ this Janurary. So in preperation for some racing I completed a strength endurance set of big ring climbs... Ugh...... right up there with short track. Why is it we hate the things we need the most? (as long as you do it right?!)

Brian is going to race the Buller half marathon there... so he ran today and was as usual super jonsed and excited about it... (we're much like Rachael and Tony's Garage).

cheers

No comments: