Friday, October 10, 2008

Rooibos espresso

I am love love loving my new to me espresso machine. The coffee is the best! Yesterday though I decided its all heading in the way too caffeinated Jenny direction. I knew this would happen. Just because I want to joyously pull and drink shots all day long, that doesn't make a serene healthy me! ha ha.
So I decided to pull the plug on the pm habit developing from Wed and Thursday. Morning only coffee is the right amount for me.
Today I remembered the Rooibos espresso Laura bought us in Capetown. It was good. I have some rooibos still and even though its not finely ground, thought I'd give it a try. Worked awesome, tasted awesome. I made it flat white style with some frothy soy milk. How good is life! Thought about Sue H while I drank it! Now where to get more Rooibos when my bag runs out?

No comments: