Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall Classic 08

Wraps up the Rocky Mountain Bike season. And marks our build to Xterra Nationals and Worlds. 9 races for me since the 21st August. I'm feeling fit and strong, a block like this works for me. Yesterday though... I did forgo exercise to visit the library.
Brian won the circuit race and 2nd in the crosscountry. Kelly podiumed both events. The XC was awesome, perfect riding, perfect temperature, Epic climbing loop, a variation on the Firecracker 50 loop backwards. I won the circuit race and crosscountry. Kelly Mattingly (2nd place pro woman) descended super fast and had me working hard in the XC. The last descent in from Boreas Pass took what seemed like half and hour and I was riding to hold her off. Very Valid as at the line the gap was 40 seconds.



No comments: