Monday, October 8, 2007

Junk

Junk, Junk and ridiculous packaging! Brian's comment to unpacking his front derailleur.
C'mon people its a front derailleur For a bike, its going to get dirty in 5 minutes - just use a little bubble wrap or brown paper packing!
I wish this where an isolated incident but it is unfortunately a common theme throughout each and every day.
Complete JUNK is an even more apt description for practically every uneducated food choice in this country! And it drives me crazy! I am so bored with going to the store and prior to everything I buy reading the fine print to make sure it doesn't have 20 unidentifiable ingredients (JUNK), Corn syrup, corn oil, soybean oil or hydrogenated oil disguised as something else (JUNK), Hormones, GMO, chemicals or God forbid ridiculous packaging. There I officially ranted. I've been wanting to do this for a while.

No comments: