Thursday, April 24, 2008

celebrations and swim trunks

Today was a mini celebration for me as I completed a round of dental work. Two cavities and a crown. 5-6 hours in the chair, over 3 visits, at least 6 injections and quite a bit of money later. BUT and This is the celebration part I don't have to go back again until tooth cleaning time. I am so excited!
Celebrated by purchasing a Sonic care tooth brush, flouride toothpaste and more floss.

My dentist is in Montrose and I had taken down my 'new' swim bag of toys to swim afterward. Turned out I picked up Brian's swim bag, with Brian's 'budgie smuggler' speedo instead of my togs. He argues - this name- apparently they are not 'the budgie smuggler they are 'Boy shorts' . Whatever as I was wearing a sports bra I decided to use them. ...thank goodness noone knew me.

I did have a laugh getting dressed. It could have been worse. What if Brian had taken my swim bag to Montrose. He might not have gotten away with my speedo!

cheers
Jen

No comments: