Thursday, April 10, 2008

In the swim

This morning Sue and I dragged ourselves out of bed at 5.30 to meet Helena and some friends for a sea kayak on the ocean by Seapoint. I was so glad we made the effort. It was awesome. On the water by 7.30 - 8am and treated to another amazing view of the mountains and shoreline around Capetown.
I'm starting to get into the swing of things in the city, or so it seems to me. So today I walked over to the cape epic office and picked up our prizemoney, then the bike shop to get my bike case. From there I wheeled the bike case home behind me through the city and market. Too funny! (just another day - our and Chris and JB's cash stashed in my camel back and pulling a tag along Iron case, no one ever said bike racing was glamourous).
Then much to my excitement I found a pool around the corner on long street. Life is good and the swimming guilt is off my shoulders.
cheers
Jen

No comments: